Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trip - 1E

Leg 1 - Home to Fredericton (September 17th, 341kms)
This is a repeat of Trip 3, so I won't bore you with the same thing other than saying the trip came on short notice - I received a call at 1pm informing me that I had to go to Fredericton for a meeting the next day. I left work, packed at home and was away before 2pm. It was a great sunny day with temperatures in the 15-18°C (60-65°F) range.

Road construction was still a factor, but still got into the Ramada by 6pm - only to find out the meeting the next day was cancelled!


Leg 2 - Fredericton to Home (September 18th, 341kms)
Since there's no meeting, time to get going early (since I'm on company time). Temperatures on the trip home range from a low of 7°C (46°F) to a high of 20°C (68°F) . Road construction had me tied up about 4 times grrrr.

No comments: